Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black friday

Black friday a day after thanksgiving is a day where the stores have a lot of big sale. So I went shopping to get something for myself. And guess what I've got! A coach bag and a purse. I actually was not planning to get something expensive but because of the big sale then I decided to buy it. This is the most expensive bag I've got. I think I'm partly paying for the brand, - boooo... Okay, I think I deserve to try a branded bag once in my life. I also bought winter clothes from old navy. I love buying stuff at old navy, they're not too expensive. I also got one cute dress from H & M for $29.95. Well, I hope everybody who went shopping on black friday enjoyed the things they bought... Have a happy day everyone! :)


purse: original price $98, sale for $59, plus less 20% I payed $47.20


bag: original price $ 268, sale for $99, plus less 20%, I payed $79.20

No comments:

Post a Comment