Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Waikiki, Hawaii Vacation

Alooooha! :) I was talking about going to Hawaii on my past entry! My husband and I went to Waikiki 1 week after I took the FPGEE exam to unwind...
Hawaii is one of the best places to visit for a vacation. We stayed at Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach wherein at the front is the white sand beach and at the back is the shopping center, very accissible and convenient. It was a dream come true for me visiting their beautiful places/beaches. My husband and I enjoyed our 6-day-vacation. Here's our photos:

Waikiki Beach (I love swimming here, the water is warm & the sands is so powdery, wink!)


Hanauma Bay (known to be one of the best place in the whole world to go snorkling, I saw a lot of big, colorful fish there, they swim close to me!)


Me at Hanauma Bay :)


Dinner at Dukes with my elem-highschool classmate Marie and her husband Steve (the food is great! yum2x!)


Playing with the waves at North Shore (we had fun playing with the dog too, I don't know who's the owner of this black friendly dog, he enjoyed playing with the waves as much as I do, hehe)

Luau (very intertaining and there's a lot of good foods, yum! we're so full)


Paradise Cove Luau (pics with king and queen, haha!)


Diamond Head (it was a pretty good hiking, almost 1 hour to get on the top, the view up there is breathtaking)


Boat Sailing at Waikiki (turtle hunting! opps! I mean, we went out to the sea to go snorkling and hoping to see turtles!)


Here we go, swimming with huge turtle, I saw 6 turtles and a school of fish here, swam so close to them but we're not allowed to touch them, they are one of the endangered species!)

No comments:

Post a Comment