Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A cup of coffee


When I was in Philippines I read a book about coffee. It says, that it is not good for your health, makes you look older than your age, addicted and etc. So, I tried to avoid drinking coffee.
Since I started studying for FPGEE (foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination) in the U.S. I started dringking coffee. I want something to keep me awake and one thing I know is coffee. I know that coffee is a stimulant and it is good for short term memory. I even heared that it is an antioxidant therefore, good for your health which is contradictory to what I'd read. Anyways, what was important to me was to study more materials as much as I can without feeling sleepy. I have been drinking coffee everyday since 2008. And now, I am addicted! I felt like my day is not complete without a cup of coffee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment