Thursday, July 2, 2009

Barobo, Surigao Adventure

Last 2005, I went to Barobo Surigao, somewhere in Mindanao part of Philippines with my siblings to visit our eldest sister who live there with his boyfriend. We stayed there for 1 week. It was a very nice experienced for me and my siblings to be together far away far home -- experiencing a lot of good bonding with my siblings is priceless! Especially sometimes, that all of us can't get along. So sad but true! I considered those times a very memorable one. Now that all of us have a good relationship with each other, I miss going out with them. I wish we could do it again someday. Photos below are some of the wonderful moments I had -- captured by my camera at the place of Barobo, Surigao!

me in the beach


me holding the snake we found in the water

me holding a starfish

me and my eldest sister Cheryl


here we are, the four of us holding a shrimp!

No comments:

Post a Comment