Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary 07/07/09

My husband and I went out to my favorite Bangkok Garden thai restaurant last night to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. Wow! I've been happily married for 2 years now and and am still counting for more years to come. I am a firm believer in blessings and I have had so many blessings in my life -- my husband is one of them. I love my husband so much, he is all that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I couldn't imagine how my life would be without him. Since he came into my life, my life started to change for more better. Being with the right person really make a lot of difference in life! I remember when I prayed to God so hard -- asking for the man that he prepares for me, I felt so empty at those time. But when I met my husband for the first time, the feeling just came out unexpectedly wonderful. Yes, God answered my prayers and I am so happy and thankful for that. I always praise Him because He is my God. May He continue to bless us more everyday...

Photos below are the thai foods, they're so yummy...

Bangkok Garden (my fave thai restaurant in the whole wide world, hehe)

Tom Kha

Garlic Prawns

seafood

thai crepe with coconut and mango icecream

the food is really good!


us

2 comments:

  1. wow the food does look great! And you look fantastic in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the food really look great but above all they taste great too! Thank you for dropping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete