Monday, July 20, 2009


My husband and I love to travel and I love white sand beaches. I wasn't able to do any travelling this year because of studying. I have to sacrifice inorder to get my goal.
My husband and I finally decided where to go for a vacation this year... We were thinking of going to Phuket, Thailand or Bora Bora but we ended up choosing Hawaii... We will just save those other beautiful places next time... Since before I am really eager to see the nice paradise hawaii... We will be in waikiki this time... We already book early so that we can get discounts. My exam will be on Oct. 1 and we will be in Hawaii for 6 days, Oct. 8 to 13. Hola! it will be a lot of fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Hawaii myself, but planning to go one day as well. Sounds very exciting, relaxing, and fun :)

    ReplyDelete