Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Diamond is Forever


I was watching tv today where people try to sell jewelries and put the price down. Then I realized, I was sitting there for about 45 minutes, wow! I enjoyed the show! It even came out from my mind to call the number on the screen and give my credit card number and get the one I like. Yes! I know, I'm just dreaming because I know that I can't afford it. I don't have money for my wants now. I really love DIAMONDS! Sparkling diamond... That is my weakness when it comes to jewelries. I started to have a real diamond ring when I was in college and for me to get it was I had to ask and force my mom to get it for me. It was a small engagement ring though. It doesn't matter to me as long as there is a small diamond on it. I was happy when my mom finally bought it for me. I also bought a lot of jewelries before with diamonds (earrings, rings, bracelets, neclaces) but the diamonds were fake! hahaha... It didn't bother me at all because that was the only one I can afford at that time.



(not the one he gave me on the day he proposed to me) ->

My second diamond was when my husband proposed to me to marry him! wow! I was so happy at that time not just because of the diamond but because of the proposal which I didn't expect it would be so very romantic and that was unforgettable. I will post the story of his proposal on my next entry.


When I got married, my husband bought me a very nice rings at http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds/. I was even the one who picked the ring I want and that made me so happy! Of course since I love diamonds, what can you expect? I got the ring with lots of diamond around it! hahaha... The engagement ring (Ideal cut, H color, VS1 clarity, round diamond in 18k platinum worth $7k something) and the eternity ring (H color, 2ct diamond in 18k Platinum Eternity Band worth $3k). Really love it a lot, a lot!!! Never thought would have these rings in my finger... Thank you myluv (with hugs & kisses)! :)


(now, it is in my finger) happy!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment