Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Dead at 50


Michael Jackson died yesterday at 2:26 in the afternoon. People were shocked and saddened including me and my husband. My husband had a lot of memories with his friends through Michael Jacksons music the "thriller". What can I say? Life is too short! We should live our life to the fullest. Michael, may your soul rest in peace. You remain a legend -- your music will live forever!

Michael Jackson didn't enjoy his childhood days. Here's the proof of his writing titled: "My Childhood, My Sabbath, My Freedom", "What I wanted more than anything was to be ordinary. The Sabbath was when I could be." To read this please go to the website: http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/2000/12/My-Childhood-My-Sabbath-My-Freedom.aspx.

No comments:

Post a Comment