Saturday, June 20, 2009

Long Distance Call

I was talking to my brother and sister last night from the Philippines using MajicJack. It's been 2 years that I didn't talk to my sister on the phone since I came here in the U.S. So, when we finally talk, wow! I have to catch up everything that was happening when I wasn't there with them. She told me a lot of things like what happend to my uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews and nieces (mother and father side) and I was enjoying knowing something new about them. They called me around 12 am pacific time and I didn't want to hang up the phone so it ended up I was on the line until 6 am and feel dizzy, (no sleep) hahaha. I slept in the morning after we said goodbye and we'll talk next time, zzzzzzzz!
How does MagicJack work? Here's the website http://www.magicjack.com/7/index.asp to explain everything you need to know. As what it says you can call the country around the U.S. and Canada. So, how did my brother was able to use this MajicJack in the Philippines? He registered his number using my land line number here in California and that's it, he got a new number from MajicJack with the area number here in the city where I live in the U.S. You only have to pay $19.95 for 1 year. This is the cheapest deal I got and I like it! :)
Do I recommend MajicJack? YES, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment