Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thai Salad

My parents-in-laws treated me at this Bangkok 101 thai restaurant on my 29th birthday because they know that thai is my favorite food. When I tried the salad, I really loved it though it's too spicy. My husband also love it so much that he was sweating out of his sh*t, hahaha! One serving is $18. I think it is expensive but it is so damn good. I know it is because of the sauce that they used.
One day, my husband went back to the restaurant alone and tried to ask if he can only buy the sauce and yes he can. My husband surprised me this when he came home with the salad for me and a sauce and I was happy, yeeey! They charged $8 for the sauce. Not too bad, (we're able to used the sauce for 2 weeks) now we can save money by doing this. We can make our own salad using the thai sauce and it's always been very good. We just bought another one (2nd sauce) today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment