Thursday, June 18, 2009

Godiva

I am patiently waiting for my package from Philippines. I can't wait to use the product which I'd been using for my skin before. Wasn't able to use this for 2 years now since I came here in California. I think that is why I got a lot of big pimples on my face. At first, I was just assuming that it was because of the cold weather here in the states that my skin has to adjust. I've been suffering my pimples for a while. I already used Proactive but it didn't work for me. So, I went to my doctor and she prescribe me a synthetic medicine for my acne the erythromycin 500 mg to be taken OD with benzoyl peroxide wash (still using the proactive) and Neutrogena On-the-Spot acne treatment. Yeah, it works but I decided to stop taking the oral medicine because of the side effects. Guess what happend? My pimples went out like crazy that I really hate looking at my my face on the mirror. The pimples at my back went out again! It's so ugly! Boo!... :( Got to do something for this. For now I am using Ponds wash, Yogurt plain every night, Proactive wash and Neutrogena On-the-Spot for my face. Hoping it helps control my pimples but I still have them. :(

When I was 25 years old, I remember I got lots of pimples on my face and one of my co-worker told me about this product GODIVA. She has been using it for many years already and she loved it. So I think, why won't I give it a try and see it for myself? For how many weeks of using Godiva, I was amazed by the result because it really clear up my skin. My co-workers even ask me what happend to the pimples? GONE! hahaha... Then now that reminds me of what happend to my face before made me want to use this product again, who knows it will give wonders to my skin again. Moreover, will make me happy and give my confidence back that I've lost. Wish me luck! I will give an entry for the result of this product when I see a result.

1 comment:

  1. same here i like the product too..but now my face is going wild. i dont know what product to use. my medication doenst work pud. piskot! i still keep using neutrogena for the the new acne...so hard to have a problematic skin condition, right?

    ReplyDelete