Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oakland Rose Garden

(first visit - summer 2008)

I love flowers so much! I've always been waiting for the summer to come so I could visit this beautiful Rose Garden in Oakland, California again. Finally, here we go summer 2009. My husband took me here last year and I just fall in love with this garden. The place is very beautiful where you can find a variety of Rose species in the area. It is a good place also where you can bring your love ones, read your favorite books and just spend time with family or friends and enjoy the moments. A lot of "just married" couple come here to take pictures with the bride's beautiful wedding gown and groom's tuxedo on. Some artists also come here to draw something beautiful. This is really a place where I want to see which make me happy!!! :) I'm surely gonna visit there next year! :)
(summer 2009)
My dress:
from Walmart for only $12

No comments:

Post a Comment