Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Guess who visited me today?

This pic was taken 2 years ago with my uncle Bert at International airport, San Francisco when I first step foot in California.

My father's brother uncle Bert and her wife auntie Ester and other aunties visited me today. They came from Reno and since they can pass our place going home to San Jose, they'd decided to visit me to drop their favorite fried rice for me that they bought from Reno. Here's the yummy fried rice, very true, it is good! John said, "the fried rice hit the spot!" Thanks uncle.

Uncle Bert still keep asking me about my plan. Anyways, it's all about to be a pharmacist here in the states. Everytime I talk to him, he always ask me something related to pharmacy stuff that I am trying to pursue in this country. He told me that he just met a friend who is working with pharmacist and now there is a big demand of pharmacist in the states even in this tough times. Okay -- okay, I already know that! --- And yes, I also know that he is just trying to tell me to keep on moving and never give up! He told me, "someday you will get there if you just keep on trying and even if you fail the test don't stop taking it again, it doesn't matter how many times you have to take the test". Wow! he sounds like my husband now, hahaha! Well, I know and actually that is already in the plan just before I came here in the U.S., I know that it is tough but it is what I've been dreaming to become, big time! hahaha! You know what? He was already preparing his pig for lechon (he make lechon for business) when I pass the exam, hahaha! That supposed to be last Dec. 08 but unfortunately, I failed the test on the first try :(... It's okay there's always next time. Better luck next time baby... Now he asked me how many lechon I want when I pass this time, - 1 or 2? because he can give me two if I want! I said, "nah! one is enough". I really do love my uncle, he is just like my dad but sometimes he stressed me out especially when he ask me about work? Hmm, he is just concern, that's why! Okay, I totally understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment