Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Saving my money


I started to save money after I paid off my credit card debts in Philippines. What a nice feeling to be debt-free. Thank God! :-)
I was checking my savings account last week and because of not having a job for a while so I was thinking of some ways where to get money aside from my income in the aparment family business in Philippines inorder for my savings to grow. -- I talked to my husband and asked him for an allowance every month because I used to have income every month from work when I was working in Philippines but now that I am unemployed here, I don't have a paycheck monthly. He also understand my part so he ask me how much I want. I smiled and said, "I want $200 a month". I was waiting for his reaction -- then he laughed and said, "okay, not bad". Hahaha, I was laughing and told him that it is a Filipino rate not an american rate that is why it's not too big for him. I am so excited to transfer $100 from our joint account to my personal savings account every 15th and 30th of the month after he receives his paycheck from work. Yay! Problem solved! :)

1 comment:

  1. mayo pa ka kay 200 .. ako kuripot kayo 100 ra dai sauna..mao na ngita ko work oi eheheh

    ReplyDelete