Friday, June 26, 2009

Stupid Love


I was chatting online with my 2 good friends yesterday. The other one in the afternoon and the other one at night. What a coincidence that both of them really wanted to talk to me badly at the same day. They were both my suitors before who were so madly, deeply inlove with me... Yay! how lucky I am to still become their good friend inspite of what I did to them - yes, hurting them and broke their heart into pieces, making them cry. Well, I was forgiven and I'm happy for that! I have a very good relationship with them before I got married until now. The respect is always there. There are lots of things happening and believe it or not things changed. But I still can't believe why the f**ck are they still loving me in a speacial way? In a way that is willing to wait. There is no chance at all! I am married, period! Does true love really exist in their heart? Well, I'm not complaining, love is God's gift. But sometimes, I don't want to believe what they were saying but my husband convinced me to believe them because of his stupid-love-experienced before when he was young and he said, it sucks! I am very open to my husband, we both are and we don't have nothing to worry about the third party even if both of us understand that it is scary to be tempted. We both trust each other. It is true, eventhough you are married, there are still a lot of temptations to be awared of. It is all up to us how to manage them and our life in general. Thanks for the love my friends. With God helping me through resisting these temptaitions I will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment