Thursday, June 25, 2009

Do I Take Food Supplements?

Yes, I do! As what my mother told me "health is wealth" and it is so true. When we get sick, we are not able to work, make money, do what we want to do and most of all enjoy life! So, better take care of ourselves in the most special way as we can.
I know that I can't get all the vitamins needed for my body from the food I eat everyday, thus taking nutritional supplements is important to me. I take 7 pills everyday -- Vit. A, Vit. B-complex, Vit. C, Vit. D. Vit. E, Calcium citrate and I add Ginkgo for my brain. Inorder for me not to forget, I have this medicine box for the whole week which will help remind me if I did take it already or not. Yes! very useful.
How about you? Do you take food supplements? Ask most doctors these days what is their opinion of food supplements. The most prevalent answer is: "All you need is a good multi-vitamin and a good anti-oxidant." And you are good to go. :)

1 comment:

  1. now im too bad for this..i dont take anything..i need something for my brain..im getting dull! eheheheh what brands are you using, mahiyang pa diay ko.. but 7 pills?? oh my i cant!

    ReplyDelete