Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Potting Soil

I started to buy plants when I decided to make my own small garden inside our apartment. All I have is indoor plants of course, hehehe. I mostly buy plants in the dollar store where 1 plant only cost me $1. Because they are so small, I have to transfer them to a big pot and thus soil is needed. I found this soil, an all purpose potting mix, perfect for both indoor and outdoor plants and enriched with plant food at walmart for $6.97. It is expensive, isn't it? I remember in Philippines I used to make my own garden but I only got the soil from the area outside our house. Maybe, the kind of the soil I had didn't have a nutrients and wasn't very good for the plant but at least it is all for free. Here in america is different, I have to buy everything I need. I hope that my plants will grow so fast and healthy for this kind of soil, hahaha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment