Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Proposal

(The ring he gave me on his proposal)

I wrote this on my friendster blog before when I was still single. I just copy it from there and paste it here...

Wow! What can I say? I am engaged!!!:) On June 14th, 2006 at 12:30 A. M. at Shangri La Beach Resort, the night with a nice moon above and with an overlooking, beautiful ocean, a white sand beach beside the place & with a rose petals on the ground where John proposed me… A very romantic place that I will never forget… It surprised me a lot when he said to close my eyes and when I open it he knelt down his knee and said, " Peachie, will you marry me?" My God! I can’t explain the feelings inside my heart, just like wanting to cry but I just hold it inside…:) And I said, “YES!" with no doubts!!! And he took the white gold ring with a sparkling diamond on it and wore it to my finger… Ohhh, I am sooo lucky to finally found this man who is the love of my life!!! He is sooo sweet… He completes me… I love you honey… I am very happy that my path leads me to this man, so, I think I believe in destiny… There is someone out there who is a perfect match to every one of us in this planet earth… But we have to wait for the right time… It will come… Believe me… It’s true!!!

This is the place where he proposed (with the arrow). See the date on the picture? Yes! that picture was taken in the morning after my husband proposed to me... We had a lot of fun at that beautiful place, Shangrila, Philippines...

No comments:

Post a Comment