Monday, June 22, 2009

Managing your Money


My husband and I want to know how we spend our money because we want to use our money wisely and for that could save more. Inorder to track down everything we spent, I was making a list when we buy something in the store like groceries, clothes, gasoline, gifts or when we eat out and etc. When he saw me making a lists on the paper one by one, he told me that he's going to buy the microsoft to put everything together and for convenient purposes. So, he bought Quicken Deluxe 2009 http://quicken.intuit.com/personal-finance/deluxe-money-management.jsp in Costco early this year. I downloaded it into my computer and when I was figuring out how it's going to work and started to learn more about the software, it amazed me, I was enjoying playing with my money, very organized. You just put your accounts, bills, debts, properties, and etc. You will see where your money's going, so you can see what's left over for you at the end of the month. To learn more about this, please go to the website http://quicken.intuit.com/.

Do I recommend Quicken? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment